4/17/2012

Easter holiday !


About my easter holiday !



I went to travel to Liverpool & Manchester with my friends !
We stayed 2 days in there ! We enjoyed very much :)


@FIRST DAY


We met in the station very early time :)


Let's go to Liverpool !


After we arrived Liverpool we went to hotel fast.
put our bags in our room and went out !


Beatles City !



Ate dinner !

after that we went back hotel and talked long time !
Good night :)



@SECOND DAY


We went to Liverpool's FB studium tour in morning !


I became to like a football after i came to London :)
Inside of studium was very interesting !
I thought I want to visit many FB team's studium !


after that we went to the Churches





The churches were very beautiful !

after that we went to lunch to China town :9


after that went back to hotel and checked out.
And I went to Manchester on the train ;)

after arrived Manchester we went to eat dinner !
this day we went to bed early :)
Good night !


@LAST DAY



Went to Manchester United's FB studium tour !
Very beautiful and big studium !

and we went to Manchester City's FB studium !
After that we went back to London ;)

We enjoyed travel ! We hope to go traveling again !



I love my friends !








1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really interesting Easter holiday! See your feedback here: http://www.bounceapp.com/64496

    ReplyDelete