3/21/2012

Farewell party



20/03/2012 Tuesday


there was a farewell party for a my friend.
my friend's name is Kana :-)
she will go back to japan near future.
she is very kind of everyone.
and very interesting ! i like her :)

 
 
Over 35 people coming this party.
i made many new friends, and talked.
i glad to made new friends.
 
 

 

after i came to London, i met many people
and made many friends.
but most of peole came to london before me
so most of people go back to their country before me
i'm lonely, and sad. but i glad to made a friend
i wish that we can meet again :-) !!


 
i wanted to talk more.
i wanted to play together more.

 



thanks Kana, see you again !


 



 



3 comments:

  1. Nice party! This remind me of Haru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great party! I remember Kana when she first arrived! Glad you had a fun time and met some new friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your party looks very good I think you must be very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete